The Post at 750 is looking for volunteers to help with basic reception/rental duties when the Facility Manager is unavailable (outside of the office and/or in meetings, on sick days, etc).
We are looking for people with flexible availability, who are interested both in providing professional assistance to one of Vancouver’s newest cultural amenity facilities, and in accumulating time that can be used in one of our two fabulous Studios, and/or in our Hot Desk area.
This is how it works:
You fill out the The Post Volunteer Prefect form and you come in for an orientation shift with our Facility Manager, liisa hannus.
We put you on a call list. When we know that we have shifts available (shifts will vary in length and time of day/day of the week), we’ll send out the information to the call list and if you are available for any, you just respond and we set you up!
Duties will include:
- answer the entry phone door and greet visitors to the facility
- re-stock bathroom paper products when necessary
- ensure meeting rooms on member side are tidy, lights are off, blinds are up when not in use
- assist renters as needed with Studio issues, such as showing them where to find brooms and mops, how to turn lights on and off, where to find and how to set-up and strike flip-top tables, where to find and how to appropriately stack chairs on dollies, etc.
- ensure appropriate set-up/strike of Studio(s) and report rental issues to Facility Manager.
In exchange for your time, the 110 Arts Cooperative can offer the following:
2 volunteers hour = 2 hours in the East Studio, subject to availability
2 volunteer hours = 1 hour in the Startup Studio, subject to availability
2 volunteer hours = 4 hours of Hot Desk space, subject to availability.
READY TO SIGN-UP? ==> The Post Volunteer Prefect Program