The Post at 750 is looking for volunteers with flexible availability to help with basic reception/rental duties when the Facility Manager is unavailable (outside of the office and/or in meetings, on sick days, etc). Accumulated time can be traded for use of our studios and/or hot desk areas, subject to availability.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the The Post Volunteer form
- Come in for an orientation shift with the Facility Manager.
- We’ll put you on a call list
- As shifts become available (they vary in length and time/day of the week), we’ll alert the call list. If you’re available just respond and we set you up!
- Answer the entry phone door and greet visitors to the facility
- Assist renters as needed with Studio issues, such as where to find and how to set-up and strike flip-top tables, where to find and how to appropriately stack chairs on dollies, showing them where to find brooms and mops, how to turn lights on and off, etc.
- Ensure appropriate set-up/strike of studio(s) and report rental issues to Facility Manager.
- Ensure cleanliness of common areas, include the Canteen
- Re-stock bathroom paper products when necessary
- Ensure meeting rooms on member side are tidy, lights are off, blinds are up when not in use
In exchange for your time, the 110 Arts Cooperative offers the following:
2 volunteers hour = 2 hours in the East Studio
2 volunteer hours = 1 hour in the Startup Studio
2 volunteer hours = 4 hours of Hot Desk space
READY TO SIGN-UP? ==> The Post Volunteer Program