The Post at 750 is looking for volunteers with flexible availability to help with basic reception/rental duties when the Facility Manager is unavailable (outside of the office and/or in meetings, on sick days, etc). Accumulated time can be traded for use of our studios and/or hot desk areas, subject to availability.
Here’s how it works: Fill out the The Post Volunteer form and come in for an orientation shift with the Facility Manager.
We’ll put you on a call list, and shifts become available (they vary in length and time/day of the week), we’ll alert the call list. If you’re available just respond and we set you up!
- answer the entry phone door and greet visitors to the facility
- re-stock bathroom paper products when necessary
- ensure meeting rooms on member side are tidy, lights are off, blinds are up when not in use
- assist renters as needed with Studio issues, such as showing them where to find brooms and mops, how to turn lights on and off, where to find and how to set-up and strike flip-top tables, where to find and how to appropriately stack chairs on dollies, etc.
- ensure appropriate set-up/strike of Studio(s) and report rental issues to Facility Manager.
In exchange for your time, the 110 Arts Cooperative offers the following:
2 volunteers hour = 2 hours in the East Studio
2 volunteer hours = 1 hour in the Startup Studio
2 volunteer hours = 4 hours of Hot Desk space
READY TO SIGN-UP? ==> The Post Volunteer Program