COVID UPDATE: As of July 1st 2020, renters will not have access to the Canteen or Lounge area until further notice.
In addition to the two studios, The Post at 750 has 2 common areas that are shared by renters and the staff of our member tenants. Our Community Lounge can be used for breaks or holding participants, and our Canteen for meals, coffee breaks, etc. The Canteen contains basic dishware and cutlery, microwave, a coffee maker, kettle, and dishwasher. Renters are welcome to bring in a caterer for an event. If you would like recommendations for local companies, please ask.
We have 4 gender-neutral toilets, one that is wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair and other mobility-challenged access to The Post at 750 is through the CBC Broadcast Centre at 700 Hamilton Street. For more information see Location & Parking.
Wi-fi is available throughout the facility.
***Please note, the Canteen and Community Lounge are common areas and are not available for exclusive use.***
Included with all rentals (these numbers are totals for both studios):
- 20 – 2ft x 5ft folding tables
- 50 – stacking chairs
- 20 – musician chairs
- 20 – music stands
- 1 lectern
- Single microphone & stand (must be requested ahead of time)
- Full A/V system (see specific studio for details)
The following equipment is available at an additional cost:
- Grand Piano (Bechstein B-208) – $25/day
- Electric Piano (Yamaha P-155S) – $10/day
- 10-input Mixer (Behringer Xenyx 1002B) with 4 microphones (no stands) – $10/day