This 550 sqft space is ideal for small-scale rehearsal, meetings, workshops, planning sessions, receptions and the like. Through different configurations, the room comfortably holds up to 20-25 people around a table, 30-35 in theatre-style rows, or up to 40 standing.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are limiting rentals in the East Studio to 25 people. This will be reassessed and updated regularly. We also prefer to have a 15 minute air gap between all bookings.
The Studio is equipped with sprung marmoleum floors, blackout blinds, a 6-ft display screen and A/V system for playing video and/or audio and using clickshare, a wireless presentation and collaboration system that allows meeting participants to share content from up to 4 computers on the display screen.
All rentals include use of facility amenities. A detailed list of the East Studio equipment is below.
Rental Rates Availability and Booking
East Studio Equipment
- Stereo audio playback from two wall mounted speakers
- HD video payback from 80″ flat panel display (Sharp LC-80LE642U)
- Blu Ray DVD player (rack mounted)
- Input options: HDMI, VGA, 1/8″ stereo mini jack or stereo RCA (audio only), XLR (for mic)
- Inputs are located on south wall directly below the display
- Control of all audio and video functions through a rack mounted LCD touchscreen
- A manual system of blinds to blackout the space
- Room lighting includes recessed LED pot lights and ceiling-mounted, dimmable track lighting