The Post at 750 has space available for people working in the cultural community who require periodic and/or low-cost desk space and want to be in a collaborative and creative environment with unprecedented opportunities for social and professional networking. Hot desk renters will prioritize investment in and support for Vancouver’s cultural arts community in their working style and professional or organizational vision, mission and mandate.
Rentals are available by the week or month (discounts for longer-term commitments) and includes:
- High speed wireless internet (150Mb)
- Access to printing, scanning & faxing services
- Accessible power outlet for every desk
- Kitchen facilities, including free coffee and tea
- Lockable desk pedestals
- Mailbox (requires minimum 2-month hot desk commitment)
Our hot desk areas can also be rented for teams of 3-8 people needing an office space for short-term projects. Contact us for more details.
***Hot desks are rented individually; no subletting. We retain the right to refuse applicants.***