The 110 Arts Cooperative is looking for a Facility Assistant to support the Facility Manager in a variety of areas, primarily in regards to rentals and facility care.
The Facility Assistant position is 8-10 hours per week to start, ideally Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 12:30pm – 5pm (negotiable). Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm.
There will also be the opportunity for full-day employment to cover for when the Facility Manager is on holiday.
Expected tasks will include
• answering the door phone and greeting visitors to the facility
• responding to email and phone inquiries regarding studio rentals
• creating rental agreements
• creating invoices and processing payments
• maintaining the cleanliness of the shared spaces, including the kitchen, lounge, and washrooms
• assisting renters with studio orientation and set up, including the A/V system
The ideal candidate will have
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of Mac OS/Apple software, Gmail, Google Sheets
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Some customer service experience
• Some technical aptitude in regards to basic audio & video setups and troubleshooting (or an interest in learning)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone calls and drop-offs will not be accepted.
Application deadline: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Interviews: May 1-3, 9 &10.
Anticipated job start: May 14, 2019
$21/hr, with employee status (employer handles income tax, EI, and CPP deductions, as well as WorkSafeBC.)
The Post at 750 strives to be a safe and inclusive environment and welcomes submissions from all interested persons, regardless of gender, identity, presentation, sexual orientation, race, religious or political affiliation.