The Post at 750 is looking for volunteers with flexible availability to assist the Facility Manager with rental and administrative tasks, or to fill in when the Facility Manager needs to be away for short periods of time.
In exchange for your time, the 110 Arts Cooperative offers the following:
2 volunteers hour = 2 hours in the East Studio OR 1 hour in the Startup Studio OR 4 hours of Hot Desk space
There may also be future paid opportunities for qualified prefects.
At this time we are looking to fill one 4-hour time slot per week on Wednesdays or Thursdays, with a minimum commitment of 1 shift per month, for a period of 6 months. Time slots are 9am-1pm and 1pm – 5pm.
- Answer the entry phone door and greet visitors to the facility
- Assist renters as needed with Studio issues, such as where to find and how to set-up and strike flip-top tables, where to find and how to appropriately stack chairs on dollies, showing them where to find brooms and mops, how to operate studio lighting and A/V systems.
- Ensure appropriate set-up/strike of studio(s) and report rental issues to Facility Manager.
- Ensure cleanliness of common areas, include the Canteen
- Re-stock bathroom paper products when necessary
- Ensure meeting rooms on member side are tidy, lights are off, blinds are up when not in use
- processing rental agreements
READY TO SIGN-UP? ==> The Post Volunteer Program